MR Mi... M...
STRASBOURG 67000 Fr
In the following industries:
Banque & Assurance RH,
Fields of practice:
Conduite du Changement, Organisation, MOA
Management teams your interventions may concern:
Direction Générale Direction de l'organisation DRH
Types of interventions:
Conduite du Changement Organisation MOA
Training courses attended:
Insead: Executive Master in Consulting and Coaching for Change
CEOJanuary 2013 – Present
• Innovative recruitment consultancy enabling recruitment and change processes for our clients.
• Developed passive candidate pipelines through, networking, cold calling, complex internet searches.
• Implemented innovative strategies and initiatives across a variety of HR disciplines (5 pioneer HR offers),
• Identified and developed some of the innovative tools and programs that contributed to the engagement and performance,
• Challenged the organizational structure of my client and proposed changes.
• Management of the European Graduate Programme (career orientation, coaching,
assessments, coordination of international school relations etc...)
• Provided an Insead’s offer of 360 degree behavioral feedback assessments,
• Advised my client on compensation.
Capital, Challenges, Le Figaro, Le Point, RMC, Les Echos, Le Journal du Net, France 3, l’ANDRH, La Lettre des Juristes d’Affaires, Le Journal des Entreprises, Le Point Eco, Kelformation talked about us !
(Open)2 honors and awards(Open)3 recommendations, including:Katja BoytlerAssociate Director@INSEAD Career Development Centre│Workshop design and facilitation│Career coach│ManagementI had the pleasure of studying with Michael on the Executive Master in Consulting and Coaching for Change During the...View
Patrick CrucifixCoach and Consultant for Change ManagementThe EMCCC program (Insead) allows for unforgettable encounters. The richness, depth and sincerity of contacts reveal very...View
1 more recommendationFigaro
Recrutement Etudiants / Jeunes Diplômés:
Consultant Michael Page InternationalSeptember 2011 – June 2012 (10 months)Strasbourg Area, FranceRecruitment Missions:
• Provided market knowledge and advice to employers,
• Sourced suitable candidates via networking, advertising and referrals,
• Maintained a network of candidate,
• Provided resume, interview and career advice to candidates,
• Interview candidates on a general basis and for specific roles,
• Managed the job offer process and negociate salary packages,
• Maintained market and sales awareness through research and networking,
• Developed and manage ongoing client relationships – both on the phone and face to face.
HR Project Manager PS ConsultingJanuary 2010 – August 2011 (1 year 8 months)Paris Area, France• Specialized in HR project: to lead Performance & Talent Management projects,
• Piloted development & implementation of tools (HRIS) and practices across
• Acted as the member of the HR Management Team,
• Recruited, coached and mentored a team of 7 HR consultants,
• Managed the Career Development and the Training of my business unit,
• Negotiated compensation with both consultants and clients,
• Sales realizing a yearly turnover of 720 k€.
Key Account Manager of La Banque Postale CapgeminiJanuary 2009 – January 2010 (1 year 1 month)Paris Area, FranceThe Key Account Manager is responsible of developing all services (Consulting, Technology & Outsourcing)
• Business development realized a yearly turnover of 1,5 M,
• Developed business accounts: Identify organisation effectiveness opportunities,
• Led major pursuits and orchestrated a team (staffing) based approach for sells (advices training for some consultants).
Change & Process Consultant Capgemini February 2006 – January 2009 (3 years)Paris Area, FranceChange and Process Consultant in FSGBU (Financial Services Global Business Unit) - Realized all steps of organizational projects, such as:
- Communication, Training and User Guide (Bwise in Netherlands/ MGET)
• Participated in the development of effective IT proposal requests,
• Assisted in change management initiatives,
• Reviewed and validated timesheets and invoices,
• Assisted in creating and implementing processes in IT management,
• Developed and maintained understainding of key performance indicators,
• Managed workshops during special internal projects,
• Led the post implementation review by evaluating project results, including client satisfaction.
- Planning & coordination (Calyon):
• Responsible for monitoring projects,
• Implemented issue management and escalating processes,
• Optimised the communication process,
• Managed day-to-day activities and served as a coordination point,
• Created and managed operationnals actions plans.
- Requirements Management (Neopost)
• Developed working relationships within client and service providers to effectively manage work requests and escalations,
• Managed crisis communication between Neopost and various providers,
• Managed timelines, project status, issue escalation and resolution among business and IT service providers.
Sector : Consulting & Organisation
Led training courses:
Travailler en Mode Projet Attitude Professionnel Apprendre à Communiquer
Cycle en V
Languages: Fr En 0
Presentation sheet cretaed / updated on: 2016-10-28 08:56:22Click here to edit the CV in PDF
FREE entrust a mission to that expert.
(Complete the form and we take care of the alert)